Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Color Challenge!

Let's just say, "I loves me some bright colors!" That being said, I will admit that I have never used certain bright colors together, and there are some colors I have never used at all! Well, thanks to Miss Brenda Rose, I have stretched myself to try some new things! She issued a color challenge-- use Honey, Gypsy, Pear and White Daisy. Only. Ahh, now that was a challenge for me! So off I went to order a Honey ink pad and do some imagining! This was also my first attempt at making the accordion fold rosettes from the Cricut Artiste cartridge. It was fun trying something new! I added a little Pear patterned paper from the Chantilly pack and some Honey patterned paper from the Pemberly pack to soften the colors a little. The colors make me think of Easter and Spring-- and I am so ready for that! How about you? :)

 

Materials (all CTMH):
Paper:  Honey, Gypsy, Pear and White Daisy cardstock, Pemberly and Chantilly patterned paper
Ink:  Honey, Gypsy
Stamps:  Perfect Fit-- Mom
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges, Clear Sparkles

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really pretty Kristine! Love the layout,I'm such a sucker for a banner! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, and you did an awesome job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a pretty card! Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete