Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Pun Fun!

I am so in love with the Dream Pop papers (you NEED to get some of these when they become available on May 1st!) and the Punny Praises stamp set! As much as I love the stamps, I think they could be just a smidge more "punny," if you know what I mean. For instance, I would add wings to this adorable clock to go with the phrase "Time flies when I am with you!" Maybe I'll do that myself next time I use this stamp. I love the clean lines and simplicity of the images, though, so maybe it's best just left alone. :)  Can you see the beautiful texture on the aqua cardstock? :)

I am linking this card to Mojo Monday and Heart 2 Heart challenges.




Hope your day is fabulous!


4 comments:

  1. How cute is THAT!?! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! The colors and patterns are great together. You are rockin that pun stamp set and the Dream Pop! The sparkle in the center of the clock is a fun detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get this paper pack. It should be here this week. I just love what you did with it and that stamp set is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute Dream Pop card! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H again. :)

    ReplyDelete