Thursday, December 26, 2013

Secret Santa Gifties

I belong to a wonderful group of crafters!  Our leader is Brenda Rose and she calls us her Rose Blossoms. Cute, right? Anywho-- every year she lets us sign up for a Secret Santa gift exchange and she randomly assigns us someone to create gifts for. It is so much fun trying to create something that our recipient would love. :) This year I was creating for Sara (her blog is here). Her favorite paper is Laughing Lola (a favorite of mine, too!). Here is what I created for her...  (thank you, Sara, for taking the picture!)

 
 
I ccreated magnets, a necklace, a set of notecards and a  treat tube filled with Hershey's kisses, all tucked into a card box decorated with the Laughing Lola paper, some sparkles and her name cut with Cricut Artbooking. I am so happy that she loves it! :) I had so much fun creating for her.
 
 
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
 
xoxo,
Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Stunning gifts! I just realized her name is on the box. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete