Monday, February 1, 2016

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!



Hello all!  Happy February!  Can you believe that it is February already?  Doesn't it seem like Christmas was just here?  I do love Christmastime, but I have to tell you, I loooove Valentine's Day, too!  Hearts and flowers, pinks, reds and sparkles-- it all just makes my heart pitter-pat!  LOL! :)  It's the first of the month and that means a Stamp of the Month blog hop!  If you've come from Cathy's blog, I am sure you've seen some spectacular projects and you are on the right track!

This set this month is so cute!  I can't help but think of a party when I see these adorable balloon animals!  I know my typical "go to" creation is a card ('cos that's what I do!), but this time I wanted to do something a little different.  I thought these little cuties would make precious cupcake toppers, so I made one of those to go with a card. I used my Cricut to cut the circles and flowers, popped a couple of balloon cuties aboard and we are ready to party!





Now, hop along over to Kim Spark's blog!  I know she has something wonderful to share!


Happy February!
Kristine





8 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute!!!! That is exactly what I think of when I see these stamps....a fun party with cupcakes and kids mystified by balloons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Kristine! The balloon animals are perfect for your party theme & you've done a fabulous job using them. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, your staging is awesome!! You really outdid yourself on this one, and you can tell how much you love the colors you chose! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love the idea of the cupcake topper. The Kaleidoscope paper makes me think of jelly beans. The whole thing just says PARTY! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! These are perfect cupcake toppers and I would have never thought of it. I love that you put them in flowers too. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, and Kaleidoscope is great paper choice. Now I want to go make some cupcakes and host party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike. :) This stamp set really does lend itself to a party,doesn't it? I love how you carried the shapes and colors between your cupcake topper and card - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right, perfect cake toppers! Love how you work the bright pastels. The card and topper make a perfect party pair!

    ReplyDelete