Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dotty Thank You

Hello all!  I hope you all are well! I am so blessed to have this stamping and scrapping hobby of mine-- it keeps me sane :) and lets me feel a little creative! I also get to share the love with others!

As you know, I am a teacher, and this time of year, especially, I am so grateful for all of the help and contributions of time and resources that have been made to my classroom. This card is for one of the volunteers that comes in faithfully to help out. I love this "Thank You" stamp and the bright vibrant colors of the Dotty for You papers. I used the color ready wooden shapes some buttons and a little waxy flax to add some personality. I think the card turned out kind of cute-- I hope you do too!





Materials
Paper:  CTMH Dotty for You, Colonial White cardstock, Cocoa cardstock
Stamps: D1510 "4 My Friend"
Ink: CTMH Cocoa Exclusive Inks
Embellishments: Z1718 Color Ready Wooden Accents, Z1088 Waxy Flax, Z1358 Basic Assortment Buttons

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! We can never have too many thank you stamps but this one is an especially good one. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love smoothie and chocolate together, and the addition of the wooden shape was perfect!

    ReplyDelete