Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Tulip

I recently came across the sweetest little stamp set call "A Tulip." It comes with the flower, stem, a scalloped floral border, a button, stitching and a sentiment. It is just right for putting together quick cards that are perfectly coordinated. I used Sweet Leaf and Cotton Candy ink and cardstock, paired with kraft and Colonial White for a soft and sweet color palette. I added a couple of buttons from the pink collection and some retired pink gingham ribbon to embellish.


I know this set will be perfect for so many occasions!  I just love that little tulip! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I am so fond of gingham, and it's a treat to see it used again. I loved every little detail about this card. You are pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the sweetest little card! Now I may have to get this stamp set, lol.

    ReplyDelete