Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Card Swap

Oh-- It's been a while!  I have been on creative lock down! School has been out for two weeks, and it seems I have been busier than ever!  Grad school projects, home projects that don't seem to get done during the school year, and believe it or not-- lots to get done to prepare for next school year-- seem to be taking up my time these days! I just now pulled out some paper and stamps and am going to "allow" myself some time to play. Quite honestly, I sometimes feel so guilty when I do that! Maybe there's a little voice inside telling me that I still have so much to get done-- I shouldn't take the time out to piddle around with my toys. :) Yet... (and I bet you'll agree), I believe it is so important to relax, take a step back and do something that really brings joy. :)

What I have to share today is a card I made for a sweet new friend as a part of a team card swap. Each person in our group was assigned another person for whom to make a card. I made this for Marg and I really hope she liked it!



Here's a link to Marg's blog--  Marg's Blog .She has posted all of the cards from our team swap if you'd like to check them out. They are all wonderful!  

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? I LOVE this card! I especially like that you offset the butterfly stamp. Thanks again Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is important to take some time to create and play. Hopefully you will get some time this summer to refresh! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete