Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another Sarita Spinner!

I am having fun playing with these spinner cards! Here's another. I used the sentiment from Teddy Bear Birthday and the cake image from You Are My Happy.



The cake is watercolored with ink pad and the blender marker. I "fussy cut" it and popped it up on foam dots. On the inside, I mounted an identical cake, but didn't pop it so it would lay flat. The turquoise photo frame piece was cut with the Artbooking cartridge, and the turquoise scallop was cut with Art Philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is pretty! I was drawn to that watercolored cake - just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' the spinner cards and inspiring me to me make one! I love how you used the frame from Artbooking. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete