Monday, July 14, 2014

Love is All You Need

Eeeks!  I just posted this card using last weeks sketch!  Sooooo sorry, Mojo Monday people!  Well, welcome to my world right now! LOL!

Holy Moley!  It's been a long time since the last post. The summer is just flying by!  I have less than 2 weeks before I head back to the classroom. Yikes!  My to-do list was long and I actually got some of it done. :)  I still have so much more to do, though... and so little time!  I guess that will always be the case though, right?

I had the urge tonight to create and this is what I came up with!  I pulled out my very favorite paper and the Mojo Monday sketch.



xoxo,
Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the mix of patterns and the touch of blue. I've been thinking of designing something with the blue in it, and you've inspired me! And that bow... wow! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding the topic. I thank for taking your time sharing your thoughts and ideas to a lot of readers out there...Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete