Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to the CTMH Rose Blossom October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring a really fun set of Christmas stamps called "Twinkle."  If you came from Mary's blog, I'm sure you've seen some amazing artwork already!

I am already thinking of Christmas-- with 8 nieces and nephews to purchase for, I start shopping early. :)  Actually, most of them are teenagers now, which makes it a little easier... all they want is money and gift cards. So, I kept this creation super simple, since I'll be making so many of them!  I created gift card holders using the Artiste cartridge.  I cut the cards out of Kraft and used the new CTMH holiday paper called White Pines.  A few cuts from the cartridge, a bit of this beautiful paper and some pretty ribbon and all I need to add are the gift cards.  Voila-- gifts for all of those nieces and nephews, DONE! :)



 
 
 
Now hop on over to Kim's blog to see what gorgeous project she has to share!

6 comments:

  1. Kraft is in my all time fave stash and I love it paired with White Pines! Love this little gift card holder. I will have to add this one to my little crafty to do list as well. I give a few gift cards at Christmas and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, lovely and perfect for holding gift cards. Your nieces and nephews will be very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for your gift cards. Love the design and ribbon to hold it all together. Nice work Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper paired with Kraft (who am I kidding, I love all our papers with Kraft). But this really pops. So well done and I agree that gift cards are the best gifts for the teens and twenty-somethings. The hand-crafted holder just adds a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Kristine! I need to make a bunch of these too and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete