Thursday, October 15, 2015

RB Sangria Blog Hop!


Welcome to the CTMH Rose Blossom's Blog Hop!  This time we are featuring Sangria!  No, not the drink (though that does sound rather refreshing at the moment!)-- the beautiful selection of papers from Close to My Heart.  I absolutely love the palette of colors and the patterns in these papers. Sooo "Fall!" If you came from Cathy's blog, you are traveling in the right direction. :)

I wanted to do something that would show off all of those pretty colors and patterns and pulled out the always sweet "Dahlia fold" to create a centerpiece for my cards. I hope you like them!





The Dahlia fold is so fun and a great way to show off pretty paper.  Here's a great tutorial if you'd like to try it for yourself!  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/dahlia_fold/
 
Now hop on over to Kim Spark's blog, where I know you will find a fabulous project to inspire you!
 
Until next time! xoxo
Kristine

7 comments:

  1. WOWIE! I love these cards so much. I might just learn to do this as soon as I'm done hopping. Thanks for the link and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are stunning! And a perfect way to show off the beautiful colors and patterns of Sangria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning is right! Beautiful flowers and thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I've really never noticed the Dahlia fold before but you certainly have brought it AND all the lovely Sangria patterns into the spotlight. Thanks for the link .... I know what I'll be doing this weekend (and it's not raking leaves!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful cards Kristine! Love the Dahilia fold and the mix of the Sangria colors you used is perfect. Thanks so much for the link....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dahlia is my second favorite flower and on your cards....Wow!!!! I am so inspired to create these flowers now using these pretty papers! Just gorgeous, as always.... Hope Kindergarten is awesome this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards. I love your paper folding techniques!

    ReplyDelete