Saturday, April 15, 2017

April Blog Hop



Welcome to the Rose Blossom's CTMH April Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring the Some Kind of Wonderful paper pack.  If you have come from Mary's blog, then you are hopping in the right direction! I am always inspired by Mary's creativity!

I chose to use all paper with just a couple of embellishments to create my cards.  I wanted to highlight as many of the beautiful patterns from this pack as I could (though I think I still might have missed one or two beauties).  I love mixing patterns and colors-- and the designers of this paper made it so easy to do that!  I love black and white mixed with bright colors, don't you? The sentiment was cut from the sheet of PML sections, ready to cut and use! I used double stick foam tape to attach the sentiment, to give it a little pop, white twine for the bow and black and white dots to finish it off.




Now, hop on along to Ginger's blog for some more "Some Kind of Wonderful" fun!


6 comments:

  1. Such bright, cheerful cards! I like how you cut down the journaling card to fit your card perfectly. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Fun, Fun! Whoever receives these cards will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bold these cards are with the red color being the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. Using the #hello is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, Kristine! I love these cards!! I love the mix of papers and the perfection in the way you finished these clean cards. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how much of the black and white papers you used on these cards. By doing that, you really made the color you used POP! Darling!

    ReplyDelete