Saturday, July 15, 2017

July Blog Hop



Hello crafty friends!  Welcome to the CTMH Rose Blossom's monthly blog hop! You should have come from Morgan's fabulous blog Tweetscraps! This month we are featuring cardstock and stamps.  The challenge was to not use any patterned paper, only plain or colored cardstock with stamped sentiments and images. This is a fabulous challenge, considering CTMH is having a "Buy 2, get 1 free" Stampaganza special on stamps this month!

I decided to use a lot of the vibrant colors that I love and create my own patterned paper with my stamps.  I use the popular "So Many Smiles" stamp set with the masking technique to make my background paper.  It really was so fun to create!  Hope you like it!



Please keep hopping over to Ginger's blog, where I know you will find something marvelous to inspire you!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Kristine! What patience you have to mask all of that off! This card is super fun, and it's really cute!! The colors you chose - awesome. You are the best at making cards, Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combinations and the patience to create resulted in an absolutely stunning card! Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just crowned you Queen of Masking! That's some beautiful work. Color selection and technique are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! You did such an amazing job with the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! I am always so glad to see your name on the hops because I love to see your artwork! Can't wait to see what you create with the "Kristine Porter" stamp set in the new book, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some seriously awesome masking! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete