Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Good Morning and Happy Easter!  Later today Mike and I will be heading up to my sister's to share an Easter lunch with her family and then over to Mike's folks for dinner! It seems we drive all over North Georgia on many holidays for the opportunity to spend time with our loved ones. It is so worth it, though! Can't wait to see their sweet smiling faces.

Here's a note card created using Close to My Heart's new Colonial White die cut cards. Notice how the card closes by tucking the flower on the right behind a petal of the middle flower. Love that, if I do say so myself! :) The center of each flower is popped up on a bit of foam tape, and I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the label on which the sentiment is stamped. That is one cartridge jam packed with great things!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter holiday.





Matthew 28:6 "He has risen, just as he said!"

Materials Used (all CTMH unless noted):
Paper:  Z1738 Colonial White Die Cut Cards, X714B Stella Paper Packet, Cocoa cardstock
Stamps: B1398 Just For You
Inks: Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Olive, Lagoon, Sunset, Tulip
Other: Z1263 Bitty Sparkles, foam tape, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!! It's just such a sweet card, and the idea of closing the flaps with the flowers was brilliant! I love coming to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...this stamp set is becoming one of my faves. Aren't you clever to tuck that flap under the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are really too sweet! Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so very cute. It is very creative as all your cards and layouts seem to be. I sure enjoyed looking at them.

    ReplyDelete