Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pinch of Love

I am so in love with this little "Pinch of Love" stamp from the Under the Sea stamp set! I mean, who doesn't need a little extra love every now and then?  I have been struggling through some things lately and it has meant so much to me to have those special people in my life who give me that extra pinch o' love when I need it most. :) I think the tiny little heart stamp from the Love Clusters set adds the perfect touch.  I used my blender pen and ink pad to paint that crab cutie.






I hope you get that extra little bit of love when you need it most too...



Materials
Stamps: C1500 Under the Sea, C1484 Love Clusters
Paper: Stella, Dotty for You. Outdoor Denim cardstock
Ink: Archival Black, Holiday Red Exclusive Inks
Embellishments: Z1104 Clear Sparkles, White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon, foam tape

5 comments:

  1. This is as cute as can be! And such a lovely thought behind the reason for making it - you are the sweetest and surely a blessing to my team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. Your kindness really touches my heart. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute cute cute! The Dotty and Stella papers are awesome together! Thanks for the smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love that little stamp! I had plans for him since the moment he became mine! hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete