Happy Spring! The Rose Blossoms team of Close to My Heart consultants welcomes you to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!
Nothing says spring like flowers, right? These ribbon flowers were inspired by the talented Penny Kentosh. If you are interested in creating your own, I'd be glad to teach you! I love the sparkle added to the center of the middle of each bloom. The bright, springy paper comes from the "Dotty for You" paper pack-- you'll be seeing more of that from me-- I LOVE the fresh colors and patterns. It's available to customers on the 17th! The cute little gifty bag was created using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge... unbelievably simple and easy to make! I hope you enjoyed my creations! Your next stop on the hop is http://www.angelbaycraftinghearts.com/, but first read on for for instructions on how to earn chances to win our fabulous prizes!
The rules are really simple for this blog hop. You have the opportunity to earn 8 tickets for a drawing to win the scrapbook/craft supplies pictured below.
To earn tickets:
· Visit each of the seven blogs on the hop and leave a comment for one ticket in the drawing. You must comment on all of them to get this ticket!
· Receive an extra ticket for each blog that you decide to follow!
This Spring Blog Hop goes through Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm central time. One winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, April 17th. Here is the $40 prize package that the winner will receive, perfect for your end-of-the-school-year or Graduation cards and pages:
Keep hopping to
Happy Hopping and thanks for visiting!
Should you get lost you can always come back here to find out who you need to visit:
- Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies (http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com)
- Marg at I Didn’t Have Potatoes (http://ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.com)
- Tammie at I Love to Craft! (http://tchelberg.blogspot.com)
- Crystal at All Things Crafty (http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com)
- Lynn at From My Bungalow (http://frommybungalow.blogspot.com)
- Kristine at Merry Heart Creations (http://merryheartcreations.blogspot.com) **you are here!**
- Jenny May at Angel Bay Crafting hearts http://www.angelbaycraftinghearts.com/
Supplies for card and treat bag (all CTMH):
Paper: Colnial White cardstock, Dotty for You patterned paper
Stamps: B1400 Beautiful Friendship
Inks: Black Exclusive Ink
Embellishments: Colonial White Brads (while supplies last), Z1104 Sparkles, Z1393 Sweet Leaf Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon