Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall Trees

Whew!  I made it to Thanksgiving Break (I wasn't sure there for a bit!!).  :)  I am so very grateful for this time to spend with family and friends-- and to be able to sleep a little later than my usual 5 am wake up! 

This card is for my mom. We have lots of names for her-- Mammy, Shmammy, Momala, Little Carol Ann, Mommy, Mammoo, Mom... she answers to them all. There really are no words that adequately express what she means to us all. She is the most giving, loving, generous and funny person that I know. I don't know where I'd be or what I'd do without her. I am truly thankful for her.

I chose to stamp the cute little trees from the CTMH Cityscapes stamp set on this card. I love, love, love the fall, and the beauty of the changing leaves is one of the top reasons. I love all of the yellows, oranges and reds. I wish they would stay on the trees just a little bit longer; as a matter of fact, I need to get outside with my camera before they all are gone. I am so thankful for the beauty of God's creation.



 
 
Materials:

Paper:  CTMH Kraft and Colonial White cardstock, Huntington patterned paper
Stamps:  CTMH Cityscapes
Ink:  CTMH Ruby, Sunset, Chocolate, Goldrush
Other:  All CTMH-- Sparkle Brads (retired), Green Collection Ribbon (retired), Cricut Artbooking

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOR.GE.OUS! Wow! That's all I can say! ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete