Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Love You

And the month of Thankfulness continues!  I am beyond thankful for my husband, Mike. This past Thursday we celebrated our 20th Anniversary, and truly, I can't believe that it has been that long. Time is flying by! Mike is silly, sweet, kind, and funny and I don't know what I would do without him. He cares for me like no other and makes me laugh every single day. He brings music and laughter to our lives and would do anything for me. He is my heart.

 
 
The layout for this card is based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. As soon as I saw those hearts, I knew I wanted to pull out my stash of Roxie paper (retired- from CTMH). I love that zebra print paired with the plaid and pink tones. Here's the sketch (it's a cutie, isn't it?):
 

 
Materials:
Patterned paper: Roxie (CTMH)
Cardstock: CTMH Tulip, Smoothie and Kraft
Embellishments: CTMH
Stamps: seniment from Pemberly Workshop (CTMH) and heart from Grown with Love (CTMH)


No comments:

Post a Comment