Monday, November 4, 2013

Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart

Today I am thankful for this great hobby that allows me to attempt (!) some effort at creativity, for an activity which allows me to create, to appreciate beauty and to be able to share that with others. I am also thankful for pretty paper! Lots of pretty paper. :) This chocolate colored paper is textured and sparkly-- really beautiful in person, It is from DCWV's Sweet Stack.

 
This particular card is for my doctor (I'll send it with the card for his nurse). He has seen me through a lot...  Over 14 years, he has performed several of my surgeries, ending one of his vacations early to perform one of those surgeries. He has called me on many occasions at 7:00 or 8:00 at night-- after what I am sure has been an extremely full day-- just to check on me. He has attempted to heal, to encourage, to educate and to care for me. He has been there through sorrow and happiness. I am thankful for him. 

Materials:
Paper-- Patterned paper, DCWV Sweet Stack; Cardstock, CTMH
Stamp-- Avonlea Card Kit, CTMH
Ink-- CTMH Chocolate Exclusive Inks
Embellishments-- Sparkles, CTMH; Square Brad, BoBunny Press

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll with the "thank you" cards. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing (and reminding me about that stamp).

    ReplyDelete