Saturday, April 5, 2014

Best Fishes

Project 3x3 is officially coming to a close!  I had in mind that I wanted to make a set of cards with this cute set of beach-y stamps. I love the carefree, summertime feel and the tongue in cheek (but sweet!) sentiments. The paper is some that I have been hanging on to for a special occasion or project. I think the greens and blues are just perfect for the stamped images. I colored the images using blender pens and CTMH Exclusive Ink Pads.

Creating these this morning makes me long for a little trip to the beach...  :)



Enjoy the weekend!
Kristine

4 comments:

  1. So fun, bright and cheerful. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine - thanks for stopping by my blog; I'm so glad I'm getting to know the Rose Blossom team! Your artwork is absolutely adorable and I look forward to seeing more of what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristine! These are just too cute! I love your colors and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete