Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Puns of Praise

I love the CTMH Puns of Praise stamp set!  I believe it is now retired... I hope that we see something similar in upcoming idea books. I partnered these images with the new Paper Fundamentals patterned cardstock (new from CTMH!). I love the chevron print and the same pattern is glossy resist embossed on the other side. Love! I have been using another pattern from this group (did you notice the tan paper with little white hearts I've been using for a backdrop in many of my photos?)... love that one, too!

So here's another quick set of 3x3's (I'll definitely be wrapping up this project this week-- but have fallen in love with making these little cards!). I (heart!) the black and white with a little touch of color, so I resisted the urge to color the images and really love them just as they are! Simple and sassy! heehee :)



I think the camera angle made the cards in front look a little lopsided-- I need to work on my photography skills. Maybe I was just in a hurry!

Time to get out and about in the world-- my errands won't run themselves!  :)

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. What a fun set if cards! Love the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! It's been fun to see how versatile 3x3 cards can be! You've done a great job on these 3x3 cards and your friend is going to love the batch of 3x3's you made for her. What a lovely gift to give!

    ReplyDelete