Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday!

I made this card for sweet Brenda Rose, whose birthday is April 2nd. Most of our team members attended a Scrapbooking Retreat last weekend and surprised Brenda with a basket full of gifts and cards. I was so happy that one of my team mates let me mail my contributions for her to slip into the basket. Brenda was so surprised!  Happy Birthday, Brenda! :)

I used Balloon Ride paper and a Balloon Ride PML card, as well as a little of the brown check paper from Timberline. The roses were created out of Balloon Ride paper and the little bow is from the Ariana collection.


3 comments:

  1. Wow Kristine you did an amazing job on this card. I never would have thought to combine those paper families, but they certainly work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, lovely card. I am loving those papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED opening this card! It was so sweet of you to send it up in time for the surprise the girls had planned! You'll be getting a proper thank you next week, but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete