Monday, July 16, 2012

Elemental Apple

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!  I've had a chance to catch up on a few things and work on some school work. My grad school classes come to an end this weekend (so grateful for that!) and "back to school" is just around the corner!  Just another two or three weeks and those little darlings will be tumbling through the classroom door. I really love back to school time. It's so exciting to meet new friends and re-connect with the old. I have always loved going and picking out new school supplies (even as an adult!! There's nothing like opening up a new box of crayons!).  The apple on this card gives me that same back to school feeling...

So, here's a card that uses the Elemental paper (oh, I really like that patterned paper-- only available through the end of July!) and a variety of solid colored cardstock papers as well as some CTMH Kraft paper. Isn't that Kraft paper perfect for just about any occasion? The stamped sentiment is from the Mayberry Workshop kit (retired) and the apple was cut from Cricut's Preserves cartridge.  And... even though school is always on my mind, I am determined to make the most of the time left in this summer break! Be looking for a few Summery creations from me before school starts again!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I am with you on enjoying what is left of summer! and on the joy of a new box of crayons! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and great use of the Elemental paper! I just may "lift this one and send it to my g-kids with a new box of crayons for back to school! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete