Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy 96th Birthday, Grandma!

My Grandmother's 96th birthday is Tuesday and she loves butterflies and sparkle, so this is what I created for her.





The Art Philosophy cartridge made cutting out the butterflies a breeze. I attached one directly onto the background and the other one I glued just in the middle with the wings bent up to make it appear to be in flight. I love the Splendid Day stamp from the Harvest Happiness set, and I used the Eclectic Edges to trim the pink paper and the inside of the card. The paper, of course, is Lucy from CTMH. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristine, I love this card!I love the colors you used and those little butterfly embellishments. Your grandmother is going to love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty and soft! Happy birthday to your Grandma - what a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete